With all the fuss on the internet in the world these days and how the general lives of humans have evolved into a more liberal way of living. More people are falling victim to HPV contamination and people are trying to find answers to their questions in regards to HPV, warts, cancer, etc. In order to properly tend to these questions, we must first know the basics of HPV and its most common partner – warts.
Warts are actually differentiated in different types that mostly depend on where they grow in the human body. These are the different types of warts:
- Flat warts – These are the type of warts commonly found in the face, the palm of your hands, neck, knees and wrists.
- Genital Warts – Obviously, these are warts that are commonly found in a person’s genital area.
- Periungual Warts – These are the small flower-like cluster of warts that are most commonly found in nails.
- Mosaic Warts – These warts are differentiated as the clustered tightly in an area which is mostly found in hands.
- Plantar Warts – These warts are the ones found on the feet; these warts are commonly disgusting looking and very painful to come in contact with.
- The Common Wart – Is the typical wart that you would find in different parts of the body.
With these warts being differentiated to where they appear in the body.
The weird question is: can you get genital warts in your mouth?
The main idea is, because it is found in the mouth then it would not be typical to call it as genital warts. However, there is actually a deeper specification to the different types of warts that actually depends on the type of HPV virus that is present in it. So, the idea of having genital warts in your mouth is actually possible. If you transmitted warts through contact of a genital wart then it would have the same strains of HPV in it. So, generally, it is genital warts in your mouth.
Click here to get rid of your warts FAST